1.27.2010
Day One
Well. I made it through the sixteen hour plane ride. It was crazy long but I was able to entertain myself with movies, and even slept for about 3 hours. Woo hoo!! I'm at a hotel in Johannesburg but we leave to go to our first site tomorrow and won't have access to phone or internet for two weeks. But I'll talk to everyone again when I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! so...man...you're gonna LOVE the elephants down there!! Geez...they are now my favorite too! When I saw a group of 40 elephants all together in a group...i literally was standing there in awe and didn't want to leave! ha. talk to ya soon! always thinking about you.
So I love that you love elephants now too because I have always really loved elephants! Also I am glad that you are in south africa and that your blog is called a three month safari. I can't wait to hear about all your exciting adventures, even though I know you don't have internet access a lot of the time. but still. this is so cool. you make me smile. also, you should know that the word verification thing for me to leave this comment is gello. like jello but not. random, but thought you might laugh at that.
Yay Elizabeth blogging!! You should have some amazing stories when you return from your first adventure! I shall look forward to them!
Post a Comment