So things really have gotten much better for me lately. Last week was probably the worst/most stressful week I've had in a long time, but it ended with the best weekend I'd had in an even longer time. I went to the Passion Conference in Dallas and fell in love with Jesus all over again. The rejuvenation I got from the speakers and worship and really just God's presence was something that I really needed. But I'll say more on that some other time when I am not needing to sleep.
For now I would just like to say that I love my friends. All of them. They are so great and even though there are definitely times when we get annoyed at each other (usually because we spend every waking minute with each other) we are like one big family and I know I can count on them for everything. And that just makes me happy. I am so blessed that God has given me such a great support group that I know I can trust and will always be there for me. So thanks to God, and also to all my wonderful friends, just for being you. I love you all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment