3.10.2008

The Sound of Silence

I love the woods. I love the sound of what seems to be silence but then becomes so much more when you actually listen. I love the feeling of being surrounded by God and His magnificent creation. It really takes away all the stress of this world to just be able to get away from everything and everyone and just sit for a while. I love the trees and the flowers and all the animals that bring a sense of calm that can only be received when you allow yourself to just sit and be still before the Lord in His glory. Thats what makes the woods so great. There are no distractions, everything points straight to the Lord. You take everything in and all you can think about is what a wonderful Maker we have and what a wonderful gift He has given us in His creation. You become less and He becomes more, just as it should be.

1 comment:

Keenan said...

That was beautiful.